Join the Grange

Supportive Membership

Who can be an Supportive Member?

  • Any natural person can be an Supportive member.

What are age requirements:

  • A natural person must be at least 18 years old.

How Do I become a Supportive Member?

  • In California, you become a Supportive Member when you purchasing an insurance policy through the Grange Insurance Association. You can find out more about the Grange Insurance Association by clicking here. Or to find a agent, click here.

Anything else?

  • A Supportive Member will receive benefits determined by the National Grange and the Member’s State Grange. A Supportive Member shall not be entitled to attend regular Grange meetings, vote on matters of Grange policy or participate in National Grange sponsored contests that are designed for Grange Members only.